Sunday 6 January 2013

Sunday Update

I'm still here and well :)

We've started to get a sort of routine together now. Megan can still be quite unpredictable with feeds and everything but we are getting there. Slowly but surely.

On Monday I took down all of our Christmas decorations to try and get some of our normality back.


I have taken soo many photo's of this little one! I cannot help it she is just far too adorable :)


Alice is still enjoying being a big sister, long may it last! This is her tickling Megan, although I understand it doesn't look that way I promise that is what she is doing!


For Christmas Alice got a play kitchen from Grandma and Grandpa and it has been extremely well used!


Grandma has been over pretty much everyday and Alice has loved every minute of it! They made this big tower of Lego blocks that was taller than Alice. She was very impressed with it :)


Megan at 10 days old became too big for her newborn baby-grows, she couldn't stretch her legs out properly, poor baby!  Needless to say I've now put her in 0-3 month clothing which are now HUGE on her!


She is just too cute not to put another picture up of her! Megan is one chilled out baby and looks especially peaceful when sleeping!


And lastly, in my tidying up yesterday I found this necklace I got from Alice, or shall I say her Nanna, for Christmas. I am extremely proud to be able to wear it! I absolutely LOVE being a Mummy and my girls could not make me any happier :)


Hope you've all had a brilliant first week of 2013!

Claire
xx

1 comment:

  1. I can see what you mean about the tickling photo lol!! Glad you clarified what was going on ;) Needless to say, Grandma loves coming and spending time with you and the girls too xxx

    ReplyDelete