Monday 10 December 2012

Visiting Denyse and Ethan

We had a rather uneventful morning today. Just playing around the house as per usual as in the afternoon we had plans to go and see my friend Denyse and her son Ethan

Once Alice woke up from her nap I told her where we were going and she just got sooo excited! She absolutely loves Ethan and we hadn't seen him in just over 2 months. Denyse had been busy moving and then I was busy moving and we just didn't manage to find time to meet up. So today we got to go and see them. The last time we saw Ethan he was just turning 7 months old and now he is almost 10 months!


Alice was having fun playing with his bouncer more than he was. I think he was trying to figure out if I did look familiar to him or not. After 2 months I'm not surprised he wasn't 100% sure. He has gotten so big since I last saw him but he still had his smiles. He certainly loves his Mummy as every time Denyse went out of view he'd start calling for "mama"


Alice is just so fascinated with him and loves going up to him and giving him cuddles. She used to help Denyse feed him his bottle and was quite disappointed when she realised he didn't need help anymore and he was very capable of feeding himself.


Denyse and I constantly joke about how we are going to marry these two off when they are older. They have been so cute together from the word go, even if they don't get married I hope that as Ethan starts being able to catch up with Alice that they can be great friends.

Once we got home and had dinner Alice wanted me to read her the new book that my Mum had gotten for her. We ended up reading it about 3 or 4 times before it was time to get ready for bed. I'm hoping that reading this to her more and more it will make things easier later on


Hope you've all had a marvelous Monday :)

Claire
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment